Beach Seal & Bank Seal
Highly effective oil containment booms for shallow water or
These water ballasted booms can also be used on
- High Performance –
When afloat booms have excellent wave following characteristics because
of their air buoyancy/water ballast tube design. When aground, the
vertical perforated inner membrane acts as a tension member and prevents
the boom from rolling when grounded, giving the boom excellent
stability and sealing characteristics.
- Versatility – Can be used
at the water’s edge as a beach seal which is effective throughout the
tidal range to protect marshes. In shallow rivers, the boom can be used
to improve oil recovery operations by acting as a dam to increase water
- Oil Retention – The smooth continuous boom profile
inhibits the formation of vortices, thereby discouraging oil loss under
- Flexibility – Low air inflation pressure increases boom flexibility.
– It has a high resistance to punctures, abrasion and rough handling.
Resistance to hydrocarbons and ultra violet rays is also excellent.
- Easy to clean – After deployment, it can be easily cleaned with normal detergents and hot or cold pressure washers.
Designed for short term emergency deployment in inland waters.ports, harbours and docks.
- PVC with inflatable buoyancy chambers
- Easy to store
- Easy to connect
- Secured by rope or Bank End Fittings
- Compatible with Boom reel
- Colour - Standard yellow
- In-build ballast system
- Construction - high frequency radio weld
- Manufactured from PVC as standard
- Also available in PU and PUA
- Inflatable buoyancy chamber
- Supplied with ASTM or Emcon connectors and monsun valves
- Inflation equipment also available
Our Range of Beach Seals & Bank Seals Include: